Keep more Profit , Pay less Tax,
Fixed Fee guarantee
We want you to focus on the passion you have for running your business rather than having to worry about the accounts.
We appreciate that maintaining an ongoing audit of company income and expenditure is an essential task that should not be neglected.
We also understand that, for whatever reason, many businesses are not able to commit the time or resources to their bookkeeping obligations in-house.
No matter how you keep your accounting records, we can prepare your annual accounts. We use a range of accounting software systems, so can easily transfer data without the need for time-consuming & costly inputting.
Our Accounting and Bookkeeping services are tailored to support your business needs. We want to make it easier for you to succeed in business, by focusing on what you do best. We will support you with these services:
- Preparation of annual accounts
- Maintenance of VAT records
- Preparation of management accounts
- Creation, conversion or updating of accounts on electronic software
- Training on software usage and ongoing IT support
Corporation tax potentially represents a substantial cash outflow.
Efficient corporate tax compliance and planning can improve your organisation’s profitability. We offer a range of services to help you minimise your corporate tax exposure and relieve you of the administrative burden of complying with tax legislation. These includes:
- Determining the most tax effective structure for your business
- Taking full advantage of tax opportunities and reliefs
- Achieving the optimum capital/revenue tax treatment
- Reducing tax on disposals and maximising relief on acquisitions
- Making the most of the tax opportunities specific to your industry
- Meeting the rigorous demands of compliance, including corporation tax and self-assessment
- Acting on your behalf in discussions with the tax authorities
Our experienced team can efficiently and effectively deal with issues such as the day to day running of self-assessment, the differing treatment of income and expenses, claiming reliefs such as Research and Development tax credits and maximising capital allowance claims.
No two companies are the same, and the issues and challenges that affect each will vary greatly depending on what stage they are at within the life cycle of their business.
Did you know 1.5 million SME’s do not have a business plan, are you one of them?
We offer expert and impartial advice to help you maximise your business potential. In any case, we will work alongside you to regularly review your approach by providing monthly, quarterly, annual or one-off advice, based on your targets and business needs. It would give us lots of pride and pleasure in helping you achieve your business goals
Below is a list of the services, support, and advice that we can provide a growing company.
- Accountancy services
- Business development
- Raising finance
- Payroll management
- International trade
Our Corporate Services Team has many years of experience in advising the UK and international corporates and businesses. Our Team based in Southend on Sea, Essex, UK offers company formation, management, accounting and legal & compliance services to a wide range of clients, working with their professional advisers to form, administer and manage innovative structures that are tailored to accommodate each customer’s needs and aspirations.
The services that we provide include:-
- Company Formations
- UK Limited Liability Partnerships formations
- International Trusts and Companies Formations
- Company Secretarial and Administration Services
- Accounting Services
- Tax Consultancy
Ever-changing regulations and the growing demands of HM Revenue & Customs mean VAT compliance can be a difficult administrative process for a small business. VAT is widely regarded as one of the most complex tax regimes that companies must comply with, which can lead to unintentional overpayment or underpayment. No two businesses are the same so the approach one firm takes to VAT compliance may not be right for another, even if they appear very similar.
With our support, you’ll stay compliant with HM Revenue & Customs, without paying more VAT than necessary. Our expert, efficient, cost-effective VAT service includes:
- VAT Registration
- VAT Returns Preparation and filing
- VAT Advice
- VAT Investigations
- VAT Option to tax
- VAT Voluntary disclosures
Operating your payroll can be time-consuming, diverting energy and resources from the core activities of your business. And the task is made all the more difficult by the growing complexity of taxation and employment legislation and the regime penalty non-compliance. From April 2013, HMRC is also real time filing of payroll information, which means payment details will need to be sent to HMRC on-line on a real time basis.
At Abraham and Associates, we can relieve you of this burden by providing a comprehensive and confidential payroll service. We work closely with you to meet your needs and tailor the Payroll service to your requirements. This Includes:
- HMRC Real Time Information – FPS/EPS submissions
- Flexible pay periods: weekly, fortnightly, four weekly, monthly, quarterly, annually
- Statutory deductions: Income Tax, PAYE, National Insurance, Attachment of Earnings
- Voluntary deductions: Union fees, Healthcare, Childcare Vouchers
- Statutory Sick Pay, Statutory Maternity Pay, Statutory Paternity Pay
- Year-end forms and online filings
- Directors NICs
- Dealing with third party enquiries and payroll queries
Whether you are already using a payroll outsourcing service, or you are looking to use one for the first time, please contact us for further information.