You focus on running your business, let’s look at the books for you
We provide advice on the income tax, capital gains tax and inheritance tax consequences of leaving the UK or coming to the UK for the short and the long term and on establishing your residence and domicile position with the HM Revenue & Customs.
UK Residents Going Abroad:
There are many things to consider when planning such a move, such as:
- Reviewing contracts of employment/self-employment
- The changing impact of Income Tax on your earnings and investment income
- The changing impact of Capital Gains Tax on your assets
- Planning dates of departure from and re-entry into the UK
- Calculating allowable days in the UK including working days
If you are leaving the UK to become non-resident our tax specialists can help you make sure everything is organised to minimise tax and to avoid pitfalls.
Overseas Nationals Coming to the UK:
It is no surprise that the UK tax authorities will be interested in your financial affairs.
Areas to Consider Are:
- Establishing your UK tax status
- The taxation of income and capital gains while you are here
- Whether to use an offshore company to hold UK assets
- Inheritance tax rules on UK and overseas assets
- Help with will writing and related tax planning